Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcome to my blog



Today, I set up my very own blog. I have lots and lots of stories and ideas to share with friends and people who have a sense of humour. From time to time, I will post stories from the past, from things happening around me, from past and present experiences, actually from anything at all. Sometimes,stories just pop into my head and I share some and keep many to myself, pulling them up every once in a while and having a good laugh. It always feels great to have a good a laugh but it feels even better when shared with others.
I consider people who can share a good laugh as " Ndi Uwa Oma." thus the name of this blog . Enjoy, and by all means, share your comments and ideas.

Nwada Chinwe Enemchukwu

1 comment:

MAZI ODERA we simply BROADCAST the TRUTH said...

Nwada Chinwe,
That,s a good one and i love the way you carry self both in the forum and outside.
I am sure you know that i am not good at praising anybody ,so when i say you are doing great take it to the Bank [not community bank]